Summer Wedding at The Temple of Minerva in Bath | Charlotte & Jack
The Temple of Minerva in Bath is a small classical temple located in the Royal Victoria Park. It was built in 1894 as a replica of the Temple of Minerva Medica in Rome and is a Grade II* listed building. It is a popular place for elopement and small , intimate weddings. You can have Marquee on the lawn and ceremony indoor in the Temple or outdoors
Planning wedding at The Temple of Minerva in Bath
The Temple of Minerva in Bath can be a beautiful and unique setting for a wedding ceremony or reception. If you are planning a wedding at the Temple of Minerva, here are a few things to consider:
- Capacity: The temple can accommodate a small number of guests for a ceremony or reception indoors up to 35 plus with open doors and some guests sitting outside up to 100.
- Weather: The temple is an outdoor venue, so if you have over 35 guests .you will need to plan for any weather contingencies. It is a good idea to have a backup plan in case of rain . Have Marquee for example at the lower lawn .
- Vendors: You will need to arrange for any necessary vendors, such as florist, caterer, and entertainment. It is a good idea to book vendors well in advance to ensure availability. Wedding coordinators at the Temple will have list of recommended suppliers or you can choose your own.
- Drinks . There is no corkage fees
- Photography . Beautiful outdoor areas for photographs ( garden , pond , bridges , open spaces , trees , The temple ) lots of different options to create beautiful portraits .
AMAZING TEAM :
Wedding venue : Temple of Minerva in Bath
Florist : Wrenandmayflowers
Cake : Thoughtfulbakery
BBQ and canapés: Silkwisecatering
Wedding Dress : Cuttingedgebrides
Decorations including paper flowers, signs, favours, cake decorations all by Charlotte : dottylottiedesigns