Autumn Wedding at Grittleton House in Wiltshire | Kerrianne & Tom
When it comes to planning your wedding, choosing the right wedding venue is a crucial decision that can shape the entire atmosphere of your big day. If you love country houses and looking for wedding venue in Wiltshire , Grittleton House is one of my favourite:
- Historic Charm: making it a unique and timeless place for your special day. The house is so beautiful that you don't need extra styling unless you want to :)
- Versatile Spaces: Grittleton House offers versatile spaces for both ceremonies and receptions. Whether you prefer the elegance of The Orangery with lots of natural light , the intimacy of Red room or Speciose beautiful Yellow room there are a setting to match your vision.
- Flexible Capacity: With varying capacities for different spaces, Grittleton House accommodates both intimate weddings and larger celebrations, ensuring a perfect fit for your guest list.
- Picturesque Gardens: There are so many areas for couple portraits and group shots creating beautiful backdrop for your images .
- On-Site Accommodation: There are lots of accommodation : rooms in the house , Old stable and glamping . It's a convenient option, allowing everyone to stay close to the celebration. Here is more information on accommodations at Grittleton House
- Catering Options: Grittleton House has own catering service and food , service are amazing !
- Professional Staff: The dedicated staff at Grittleton House are experienced in hosting weddings. Their professionalism and commitment to ensuring your day runs smoothly contribute to a stress-free and enjoyable celebration.
Kerrianne and Tom had their wedding in October . It was beautiful warm day . Highlight from the wedding : super lovely emotional ceremony and lots of dancing :) If you want to make sure your dance floor filled with happy dancing guests . Organise ceilidh dance :) Its so much fun and your guests will love it . There is no better advise on how to plan your wedding then from the couple that already done it !
Planning a wedding at Grittleton House
( Tips & recommendation from Kerrianne & Tom )
What was the most memorable moment from your wedding day ?
When Kerrianne came down the aisle AND when we had a short private moment together after the ceremony with just us two.
What did you love about location you got married ?
The house itself was beautiful
Any tips, recommendations for newly engaged couples when organising wedding ?
Designate one day a week for wedding planning so it doesn't take over your life.
Write instructions / a plan for the morning of the wedding, so no one is asking you questions.
What would you do differently when organising your wedding ?
Sort out some of the smaller things early on, rather than leave until the last week!
What was the most hardest or challenging when organising your wedding ?
The time commitment for planning!
What apps /tools you used to organise wedding ? Was it helpful?
With Joy - it was very helpful! Hitched as well (for the table plan).
Also lots and lots of spreadsheets.
Anything else you would like to share :)
Oxana is an amazing photographer and a lovely person! You should have no hesitation about booking her
Amazing wedding team :