We hired Oxana to photograph our wedding in May and we couldn't be happier. Her knowledge and experience of how weddings flow made everything so easy for us, from planning to the actual day. She made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera (which we usually are not) and we were stunned about the little moments that she captured throughout the day. She was also super fast and sent us a very considerate preview of the photos just a few days after the wedding before delivering the rest not very long after. Her style is refreshing and we are so happy to have these stunning photos to look back on. I really couldn't speak highly enough of her! CAMILA & BEN
Ben and Camila had their wedding in one of my favourite Cotswolds wedding venue Cripps Barn. They wanted to have wedding that is very personal and represents them as a couple. ''We didn't have a particular theme or style for the wedding. We just wanted to make it very personal and very us. I think we landed somewhere between rustic and boho. All we wanted was for us and our friends and family to have the best day ever''
Wedding planning tips from the couple:
- First of all, enjoy the process. Getting creative and planning a day that would represent our relationship was really rewarding
- Details are important but many of them go unnoticed on the day, so don't worry too much about them.
- Make sure you nail the food and music
- Pinterest boards are great, but don't get too caught up on them - many of those ideas will cost you a fortune and won't necessarily add as much value to your day as you'd hope. Also, make sure that what you're doing makes sense for you and your relationship to make your day feel personal.
- DIY'ing takes a lot of effort but makes your day feel extra special.
- Make sure you have a great photographer that won't intrude in the moments and will make you comfortable during the day. We are camera shy, but Oxana made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera.
- And I know everyone says it and it's absolutely true - the whole day goes by as if it were seconds. Try to be present and enjoy every single moment!
Flowers: Go Wild Band: The Razors Samba School: London School of Samba String Quartet (Ceremony): Nero String Quartet Garden Games: Every Event Hire Make-up and Hair: Anna White Wedding Dress: Rue De Seine Jewellery: Sua Joalheria Suit: Ted Baker Venue & Catering: Cripps Barn Pizzas: Baz & Fred
DIY: Stationery: Created by me Cake: Made by me, my mum and Camila's nan Sweets table: All by my mum Wedding favour (Craft Beer): Weissefuther Brewery (Camila's dad)