Court Farm Standerwick is a beautiful wedding venue located in the countryside of Somerset, England. It is a popular location for weddings due to its stunning gardens and rustic charm.
- The venue features a number of outdoor spaces, including a pond and a number of gardens, which can make for beautiful wedding photography. It also has a number of indoor spaces : 2 beautiful Barns for your ceremony and reception .
- Accommodation for 14 guests . All rooms beautifully designed and can be used for getting ready both of partners . Court Farm is located just a short drive from the town of Frome, which has a number of hotels, bed and breakfasts, and other accommodations for out-of-town guests. You can check where to stay in Frome here
- Lots of Parking spaces
- At The Court Farm you can hire wedding props here is a link for more information.
- It is so important to consider the weather in England so when you choose your wedding venue make sure you have all the space for all your guests indoors in case of rain . The Court Farm is actually ideal location as it has 2 barns and one of the Barn is a large size with the rustic bar and enough space for dancing :) and another barn for more of chill out space .
- Also I love string light and in the evening at the venue there are plenty that creates a beautiful evening pictures .
- Court Farm overall such an amazing wedding venue in Somerset for your laid back , personalised weddings with rustic feel.
If you like more natural , candid style of photography with creative story telling approach get in touch. I would love to know more about your wedding plans , Oxana x